Team Oasis is now in their 10th year of delivering very successful and inclusive dance classes to all; regardless of age, abilitity, circumstance or background.
Throughout these ten years, Team Oasis has planned, choreographed, taught and performed in over ONE HUNDRED productions including our own in house performances and out of house performances for other organisations including Plus Dane Housing, The Green Room, BBC Radio Merseyside, Radio City, The Anthony Walker Foundation, St. George's Hall and, many more....
This year, Team Oasis Performing Arts have confirmed performances in the following;
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel - Performing for a Charity Fashion Show - 21st March 2014
- The Wizard of Oz Pantomime (Mid Season) - We are providing the Munchkins for Trio Entertainments pantomime - 9th and 10th April 2014
- Spotlight Festival - A performing arts festival within which Team Oasis are doing two numbers - Sunday 29th June 2014
- Our Annual Summer Spectacular Performing Arts Production - 19th July 2014
- Our Theatre Production of 'Hairspray La' - Novemeber 2014 (venue to be confirmed)
And, have introduced a new timetable delivering Allied Dance Association Grade (ADA) and private lessons in all areas of the performing arts.
We are also in the process of refurbishing our new building where we will have two performing arts teaching rooms, fully equipt with mirrors, black dance flooring and surround sound systems. We estimate to be fully moved in by the end of March 2014.
For any more information regarding Team Oasis Performing Arts please do not hesitate to contact Miss Alex on any of the following;
Mobile: 07544 504448